22/05/2011

Simplify

One of Leo Babauta's goals for 2007 was "Simplify: Reduce my needs. Reduce clutter. Reduce complications in life. Simplify workday. Simplify the house. Create times of peace (meditation, running, reading, quiet times with wife, kids)."

How inspired I feel by his wise words - to simplify everything around me has been one of my goals for ages, but I still have a long way to go. 
It's 10:30 pm here in Faro, the weather is nice and warm, and I'm seated outside in the balcony with my laptop and an anti-mosquito candle, listening to Maria Callas on you tube and reading Leo Babauta's blog Zen Habits from the very beginning. 
I have the inspiration I need to improve my life. And I'll start tomorrow - by getting up at 6:30 to go to the gym!

1 comentário:

  1. É engraçado como tempos atrás estavas a ser inspirada... e agora é a minha inspiração!
    :-D

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...