23/08/2011

Embellishing my planner ~ Embelezando a minha agenda


My planner is a plain A5 binder with a black cover. I always like to personalize the covers a little. My previous planner, now acting as a recipe file, had some of my favourite Cathy stripes.
Here's what I did with this one:

~ I wrote some meaningful thoughts with a silver pen
~ I add three beautiful small prints from Iro's shop (that I got from her as a gift when I bought this beautiful paper boat garland) - you may check the prints here, here and here


A minha agenda é um simples dossier de argolas A5, mas gosto sempre de personalizar o dossier um bocadinho. A minha agenda anterior tinha algumas das minhas preferidas tiras da Cathy.
Eis o que fiz com esta nova agenda:

~ escrevi algumas frases ou expressões com significado para mim com uma caneta prateada
~ adicionei três pequenas fotos da loja da Iro (que ela me ofereceu quando comprei esta grinalda de barcos de papel super gira) - podem ver as fotos melhor aqui, aqui e aqui

2 comentários:

  1. I just love your planner! xo xo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My dear Rita,

    am just passing by to say a big THANK U for taking the time and writing to me... it means a lot & feel already more positive.

    Wish you to have a wonderful day!
    Love,
    Iro,xx

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...