04/08/2011

Thursday to be



Thursday's breakfast ~ Pequeno-almoço de quinta-feira

In this sunny, hot thursday (at least here at 37º02' N - I've heard people complaing about the bad weather in Lisbon, at 38º44' N) I found myself at home with lots of things to do and many ideas in my head.

I'm planning a big shopping trip to Ikea in Sevilla to buy new furniture for the kids' room and their office (the oldest is starting school in September). I sold their bunk bed and all the bookcases and now they have literally no furniture in the bedroom, except for the built-in wardrobe. We are going to close their balcony to turn it into a toy-free office. I'm so excited about this! The walls are going to be painted and I also want to paint the wardrobe doors (I've already showed you my ideas for the bedroom here).

Things to do today include:

- go to the bank and run some errands in the city
- tennis lesson (I've injured my ankle last week, so today I'll practice only serves and smashes)
- work on a scientific article (after dinner)
- find two beautiful pictures for the Tolsby frame above (from Ikea, of course)
- plan and prioritize home renovations (1st - kids room; 2nd - living room; I'll think about the rest only when these two are done)

We're not at the beach today, and I must admit I'm getting tired of it a bit (we've been living there since late June)... I'm way too tanned by now...

~

Nesta quinta-feira quente e soalheira (pelo menos aqui a 37º02´N - tenho ouvido pessoas a queixarem-se do mau tempo em Lisboa, a 38º44' N) estou em casa com imensas coisas para fazer e imensas ideias na minha cabeça.

Ando a planear uma grande ida ao Ikea de Sevilha para comprar nova mobília para o quarto e escritório dos miúdos (o mais velho vai começar a escola em Setembro). Vendi o beliche e as estantes que eles tinham no quarto e agora não têm mobília nenhuma, excepto o armário embutido. Vamos fechar a varanda do quarto para fazer um escritório livre de brinquedos. Estou super entusiasmada com esta obra! As paredes vão ser pintadas e as portas do roupeiro também (já falei sobre as minhas ideias para o quarto dos miúdos aqui).

As coisas a fazer hoje incluem:

~ ir ao banco e fazer uma séries de coisas na cidade
~ aula de ténis (a semana passada lesionei-me no tornozelo, por isso hoje vai ser só treinar serviços e smash)
~ trabalhar num artigo científico (depois do jantar)
~ arranjar duas bonitas fotos para a moldura Tolsby que se vê na foto (do Ikea, claro)
~ planear e priorizar as renovações em casa (1º - quarto dos miúdos; 2º - sala; só vou pensar no resto da casa quando estas duas divisões estiverem prontas)

Hoje não estamos na praia e tenho que admitir que já estou a ficar farta (estamos lá desde fim de Junho)... Já estou demasiado bronzeada...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...